Username
Password

04:42 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
JupiterSunshine
I've seen more spine in jellyfish.
Middle of Pacific
Male - 26 Years Old
what? that sentence is kind of incoherent...

Don't make fun, she went to public school.
05:31 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
samsara
Love.
Nuevo Mexico
Female - 24 Years Old
gee thanks
08:20 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
ajfoucault
Foucault
Awesomeness from beginning to end!!!
09:15 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
StewChu
Stockton, CA
Male - 27 Years Old
i would relive senior year again.
10:03 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
Cuddleworthy
▲▲▲▲▲
New York
Male
Don't make fun, she went to public school.

I did too.
10:06 PM on 12/03/08 
User Info.
xerovision1
lies
815, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
would have been fine had it not started at 7 am -- all four years...
07:33 PM on 12/04/08 
User Info.
imagination
/ignitetheknown
San Jose
Female - 25 Years Old
didn't like junior year much, but every other year was pretty awesome
02:39 AM on 12/06/08 
User Info.
BJW7191
Retired From AP, Not Bant
No Avatar Selected
i spent 4 years (8th to junior year) at a school i hated. but then my senior year katrina hit new orleans (my hometown) so i moved to a small country city called new iberia. i moved in with my aunt uncle and my cousins (one who was 1 year younger than me) i endd up having the time of my life. we had parties in sugar cane fields with bonfires, house parties that never got broken up, and just drinking at peoples hunting camps. the school/community accepted me (many people didnt know me, but they knew of that kid from new orleans) i ended up winning mr most spirited. it was the best year of my life. we had a prom after party for everyone who went to prom at one of my friends dads bar. the mayor of the towns daughter went there so the mayor was there helping chaparone the party. well everyone got super drunk and i ended up grinding the mayor all dirty (mayor is a chick dont worry) it was just an overall amazing year. i consider that my high school experience, that one year in new iberia
07:53 AM on 12/08/08 
User Info.
raychull
I've Been Forgotten & So Have You
Lakeland, FL
Female - 23 Years Old
I'm over high school. big time.
our school is strict on just about everything.
one of the few things I'm really grateful for, from this place, though, is an internship I just finished up with.
07:47 PM on 01/09/09 
User Info.
Heroin Robot
yea basically this.

it gets so much better post high school.

seconded
08:42 PM on 01/09/09 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
They were the four best years of my life...and the funny thing is in just one semester of college, I've had so much more fun already. God, it's going to suck when I have to graduate college, haha.
08:44 PM on 01/09/09 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Just wondering cause I'm 1/3 of the way done with my senior year and just can't wait to get out of here and go to college.
11:01 PM on 01/09/09 
User Info.
smorgy
There's no shame in crymaxing
Rhode Island
Male - 24 Years Old
i liked high school alot besides taking a bunch of bullshit classes all the time. only downside is i had to be at school for 630 in the morning most days for jazz band and we had senior projects which were absolutely shitty since they made it up rules and whatnot as the went along.
11:18 PM on 01/09/09 
User Info.
Mikey Radigan
Boston/Long Island
Male - 24 Years Old
Senior year was the best, its the year I really miss the most out of high school.
09:33 PM on 01/15/09 
User Info.
tribalpunk
is human after all
California
Female - 23 Years Old
I hated junior high. I went to a private Catholic school and everyone practically were rich typewads and I felt like I didn't belong. I only had like one friend the entire time. I did enjoy my early years of high school. That was when the programs I participated were good. I'm finishing up now as we speak, being a senior right now and all. I used to be part of the band until the school hired this new band director that has know idea what the hell he's doing. He picked favorites and blew all this money on these really retarded uniforms that look like something out of star trek, only gay. And he didn't seem to like me, so I'm not in band this year. I'm part of the waterpolo team at my high school also. I liked the people in there with me, cept now all these volleyball rejects randomly joined this year and they're rather annoying (volleyball players at my school are pretty much like how cheerleaders are at most schools). They're not serious about anything and are now randomly bringing drama into the whole equation. A lot of my so called friends are throwing hissy fits now so I'm just looking forward to going on to college and starting fresh again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos