User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
the wind-up bird chronicle - haruki murakami
in cold blood - truman capote
the sun also rises - ernest hemingway

that was the only hemingway novel I ever read. I remember liking it.
06:07 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
mike'smannequin
Registered Member
New Jersey
Male - 20 Years Old
Mein Kampf
Eyes Of Prey
The Broken Window
More Twisted
Shutter Island
The Bad Place
Night Chills

How could you consider Mein Kampf to be a favorite?
07:46 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
OfSkate&Scars
The takeover, the hiatus's over.
Shreddin in the...
Female - 22 Years Old
How could you consider Mein Kampf to be a favorite?

I love learning about all that dude. He's interesting. I don't give a damn if you don't consider it one of your favorites, it's better than reading about some made up romance crap.
08:03 PM on 08/31/12 
User Info.
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
Santiago, Chile.
Male - 20 Years Old
Some of Mine:

- A Hundred Years of Solitude
- Artemis Fowl - Saga
- White Fang
- Bridge To Terabithia (---- What a beautiful book, had to import it because it wasn't on my country)
- Crusade In Jeans
- A Study In Scarlet
01:56 PM on 09/22/12 
User Info.
aviador2k2
No Avatar Selected
Nanticoke
Male
Anything Goosebumps
08:29 PM on 11/01/12 
User Info.
Katashi
Female - 18 Years Old
fallen series, harry potter, twilight series, the stone cutter
11:15 AM on 11/17/12 
User Info.
xtinataguba
No Avatar Selected
Female
dragon lance.
04:24 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
FuckT41182
Slovakia
Male - 21 Years Old
Moby Dick, Catch-22, Animal Farm, The Art Of War, All Quiet On The Western Front, The Hobbit and LOTR series, Sherlock Holmes' books, The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn, To Kill A Mockinbird, King Solomon's Mines, Journey To The Centre Of The Earth, Bourne books, The Godfather, A Clockwork Orange, and any war book written by an actual soldier who fought in the world war II or I.

Somehow I feel I am not doing this right, so I'm gonna stop.
10:08 PM on 12/01/12 
User Info.
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
Just finished the 4th book in Game of Thrones, So good. I have Mein Kamph because the 5th book isn't in paperback yet but haven't had time to start it yet. Currently writing a paper for my death and dying class about the Titanic so I am focused on the Congressional Hearing book of testimony after the disaster. So far it's pretty good too.
06:59 AM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
FuckT41182
Slovakia
Male - 21 Years Old
I love learning about all that dude. He's interesting. I don't give a damn if you don't consider it one of your favorites, it's better than reading about some made up romance crap.
I honestly think that having Mein Kampf in this particular list is ten times better than having Twilight books in it ... Hitler, no matter how evil he was, was an interesting man, nobody can deny that ... He managed to do things that most people wouldn't even dream of doing, even if their brains were filled with just as much evil as Hitler's was. It definitely is interesting to know how the fuck could he pull it off. I know that the state in which Germany was in that period of time helped Hitler a lot, but it still required a great deal of skills to make everybody in Germany fight against the entire world.
08:10 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
pinkflag
No Avatar Selected
philadelphia
Male
If anyone is looking for Fiction, i highly recommend "In the City of Shy Hunters" by Tom Spanbauer.

this book ripped my heart out, then put it back together again. i don't think i'm the same person after reading it. brief description: a young guy moves from a small town in iowa to NYC in the 80s in search of a lost friend. he struggles with his sexuality amidst the AIDS crisis.
04:25 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
OfSkate&Scars
Shreddin in the...
Female - 22 Years Old
I honestly think that having Mein Kampf in this particular list is ten times better than having Twilight books in it ... Hitler, no matter how evil he was, was an interesting man, nobody can deny that ... He managed to do things that most people wouldn't even dream of doing, even if their brains were filled with just as much evil as Hitler's was. It definitely is interesting to know how the fuck could he pull it off. I know that the state in which Germany was in that period of time helped Hitler a lot, but it still required a great deal of skills to make everybody in Germany fight against the entire world.

Sorry for the late response, but yeah I definitely agree and being able to hold a conversation with a person about history is much more fulfilling than talking about Twilight.
01:00 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
FuckT41182
Slovakia
Male - 21 Years Old
Sorry for the late response, but yeah I definitely agree and being able to hold a conversation with a person about history is much more fulfilling than talking about Twilight.
Yeah, I didn't like the way the response to your comment was phrased, as if the person was implying that reading Mein Kampf meant that you are sick in the head or something. I personally plan on buying that book for quite some time, I'll probably make that purchase in a short period of time.
07:44 AM on 12/06/12 
User Info.
OfSkate&Scars
Shreddin in the...
Female - 22 Years Old
Yeah, I didn't like the way the response to your comment was phrased, as if the person was implying that reading Mein Kampf meant that you are sick in the head or something. I personally plan on buying that book for quite some time, I'll probably make that purchase in a short period of time.

I guess we are sick in the head then =P
11:40 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
samantha83
No Avatar Selected
Female - 21 Years Old
the diary of anne frank

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music