Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22
07:58 AM on 07/07/05
strobelite33
Holla
User Info.
That's so gay though, I think it's a fucking act like Conor Oberst. Because right when they very first came out on that tour with Straylight Run and The Exit and the New Amsterdams like 2 years ago, I was talking to Jamison for like 30 minutes and he was completely normal and nice and hilarious and friendly. No bizzare antics, no creepy make-up, no over-the-top-look-at-me antics. Not that I don't love the music and the stage presence, but it's like Conor is also completely normal in person but on stage acts like a freak. I think Jamison is just doing that as well........but still Sleepwalker = Top 10-15 albums of 2005
10:23 AM on 07/07/05
TSLManager
User Info.
The release date wasnt changed, people started talking about a date that was never the offical date and everyone thought it was moved but there was never an offical release date earlier.

Originally Posted by piaffeprncess98
That was a little weird...how did he not know the release date was changed? Was he on something? :smarty:
02:14 PM on 07/07/05
piaffeprncess98
check out www.avoidthescene.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by TSLManager
The release date wasnt changed, people started talking about a date that was never the offical date and everyone thought it was moved but there was never an offical release date earlier.
I'm just going by the date Jamison told the crowd at a show back in February. He said May 24th.
10:12 AM on 07/22/05
XERromanticX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i saw jamisonparker with days away, the academy is... , and mae. onstage he seemed okay. i mean, he wasn't like doing all he could to get everyone into their set or whatever, but he didn't seem like, weird. and we saw him with his girlfriend before the show and he was smiling and laughing and didn't look weird at all.

jamison was nowhere to be seen after the concert, but we DID find parker and got a picture with him after the show and he was as nice as you could possibly imagine, so maybe if jamison is an ass, i bet (and hope) parker's rubbing off on him because parker is a complete sweetheart.
07:30 PM on 07/22/05
knux
Dreaming in Japanese
User Info.
He didn't seem like he liked to talk much except when you asked him about the leak. I pre-ordered their cd and I still haven't got it. I just got an e-mail from interpunk saying they shipped it yesterday. Im pissed.
08:33 AM on 08/07/05
Ruggiero2oo8
don't worry, be happy
User Info.
who cares how he seems in an interview
they make awesome music
01:15 PM on 04/13/06
Empty hearts187
Glory Fades
User Info.
R.i.p J.p.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE