Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35
04:24 PM on 02/28/09
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
alien ant farm has 3 great albums and 1 cover song. the rest of their music is better than that cover.
I listen to them, I know that. But they could/should be bigger. I think that cover was what began and ended their career. Just saying... I do like AAF, I'm not hating at all.
05:21 PM on 02/28/09
fallenreilly
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My name's Reilly, I play bass in the band. I just wanted to thank everyone enormously for taking the time to listen, let alone leave a nice comment. : ) We'll have more stuff happening soon and hopefully if ya dig the music enough, you'll keep in touch. Thanks again! (especially to Absolutepunk <3 )

-Reilly/TSA
05:23 PM on 02/28/09
xamanderz
shows. coffee. adventure.
User Info.
liking it so far..

remember seeing Inmemory at small shows in Torrance, Ca and San Pedro, Ca. haha

I'm also sad i lost their first release =\ anyone know where i can buy it online?
08:40 PM on 02/28/09
emoishardcore
emoishardcore
User Info.
i've seen inmemory three time and i dont even live in cali. these guys just have a nice way of doing power pop. real beaty music, with simple but fun lyrics. kind of like a more edgy version of so they say.
06:20 PM on 07/30/09
doritoz
NICER DICER
User Info.
My name's Reilly, I play bass in the band. I just wanted to thank everyone enormously for taking the time to listen, let alone leave a nice comment. : ) We'll have more stuff happening soon and hopefully if ya dig the music enough, you'll keep in touch. Thanks again! (especially to Absolutepunk <3 )

-Reilly/TSA
Hey man, your band is NICER DICER, but I can't find your music anywhere. Where can I find it so I don't have to stream your songs on your AP.net profile all the time?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos