Male - 24 Years Old
Ben got deleted? Wat.
10:47 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
polock
yaaaankee! swap
chic
Male - 26 Years Old
Talent-wise, I would probably agree that Radiohead is the best of all time.

i'd go with creativity-wise, they change there sound almost with every album
10:52 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
s.t.e.v.e.n.
#usertitle
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
of course, I would say objectivley they compete with Nirvana for the top in the 90's and 2000's.

You mean as far as how influential each band is? I'd agree with that, but as far as just the best bands of the 90's and 2000's, while I went through a Nirvana phase, Radiohead is in a different league.
10:53 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
I was afraid I'd eat your brains.
Nirvana was cut short, so we'll never know if we can compare Nirvana in the same "league" as Radiohead. In terms of Influence at least, if Nirvana could keep up the momentum, then i think we'd have a different story.
10:57 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
s.t.e.v.e.n.
#usertitle
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
Nirvana was cut short, so we'll never know if we can compare Nirvana in the same "league" as Radiohead. In terms of Influence at least, if Nirvana could keep up the momentum, then i think we'd have a different story.

You are certainly right that they were cut short and that we'll never know. I still feel safe saying that Nirvana was never going to write and Ok Computer or Kid A. Their influential status is unquestionable though.
11:24 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
I was afraid I'd eat your brains.
You are certainly right that they were cut short and that we'll never know. I still feel safe saying that Nirvana was never going to write and Ok Computer or Kid A. Their influential status is unquestionable though.

I would agree that Nirvana wasn't ever going to write a Ok Computer or Kid A, that is for sure, in this thread about "wondering where they would have gone" togepi brought up a pretty good point regarding where Nirvana probalby would have gone. I'm not sure that it's really applies here, so i won't mention it. But I pretty much agree with your post haha.
11:30 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Never really been much of a Radiohead fan but lately they're all I've been listening to. Only listed to Ok Computer, In Rainbows, and The Bends. Can't wait to get deeper into their discography. All 3 I've listened to are incredible
11:40 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
s.t.e.v.e.n.
#usertitle
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
I would agree that Nirvana wasn't ever going to write a Ok Computer or Kid A, that is for sure, in this thread about "wondering where they would have gone" togepi brought up a pretty good point regarding where Nirvana probalby would have gone. I'm not sure that it's really applies here, so i won't mention it. But I pretty much agree with your post haha.

I'm sure it was a good point. He makes those.

Anyway, I need to see Radiohead. I am regrettably yet to.
11:40 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
Chromefox
Female - 25 Years Old
Never really been much of a Radiohead fan but lately they're all I've been listening to. Only listed to Ok Computer, In Rainbows, and OK Computer. Can't wait to get deeper into their discography. All 3 I've listened to are incredible
Yeah, OK Computer is probably my third favourite album, but OK Computer isn't nearly as good. OK Computer >>> OK Computer.
11:47 AM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Yeah, OK Computer is probably my third favourite album, but OK Computer isn't nearly as good. OK Computer >>> OK Computer.

Would've figured OK Computer = OK Computer
12:07 PM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
s.t.e.v.e.n.
#usertitle
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
Would've figured OK Computer = OK Computer

That's how good Radiohead are. They're better than themselves.

Radiohead > Radiohead
01:08 PM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
polock
yaaaankee! swap
chic
Male - 26 Years Old
wtf?
01:14 PM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
Chromefox
Female - 25 Years Old
Apparently everyone missed where he said he's only heard OK Computer, In Rainbows, and OK Computer.

Swt joke backfire.
01:25 PM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
Cuddleworthy
▲▲▲▲▲
New York
Male
Apparently everyone missed where he said he's only heard OK Computer, In Rainbows, and OK Computer.

Swt joke backfire.

i noticed. people here have very weak e-joke/sarcasm detectors
01:36 PM on 03/03/09 
User Info.
s.t.e.v.e.n.
#usertitle
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old

Swt joke backfire.

haha
well at least everyone got to get in a joke

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums