Username
Password

06:44 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
circatbs
No Avatar Selected
Westfield, MA
Male - 20 Years Old
I don't think this is a band that needs a third guitar, maybe some keys/piano would work for them.

I don't really think so either, but it seems like it will really add to their music.
06:45 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
circatbs
No Avatar Selected
Westfield, MA
Male - 20 Years Old

I love love love the candle tattoo he has. I want one like that.
10:25 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
Male - 23 Years Old
Sick picture, but is that a coin in his ear?
10:27 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
circatbs
No Avatar Selected
Westfield, MA
Male - 20 Years Old
Sick picture, but is that a coin in his ear?

It's an earpiece lol
10:37 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
Male - 23 Years Old
It's an earpiece lol
It really looks like a coin haha
10:47 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
It really looks like a coin haha

What the hell would he be doing with a coin in his ear? Magic tricks?!
10:56 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
Male - 23 Years Old
What the hell would he be doing with a coin in his ear? Magic tricks?!
It's not like I personally know him. What if he digs that magic stuff?
11:01 AM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
SanePsychotic
Queerkegaard
Bloomington, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
It's not like I personally know him. What if he digs that magic stuff?

Well I know him personally and I know for a fact that he's very against that "magic stuff."
06:58 PM on 04/04/09 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
I wish I could see this band live.
02:48 AM on 04/05/09 
User Info.
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
Male - 23 Years Old
Well I know him personally and I know for a fact that he's very against that "magic stuff."
Shocker.
03:32 AM on 04/05/09 
User Info.
_><_
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
12:55 AM on 04/15/09 
User Info.
softhands
@saskhockey
Saskatoon, Canada
Male - 27 Years Old
Watched this today and it was a nice reminder of how much I love Circa Survive.
01:00 AM on 04/15/09 
User Info.
pblest
overexposure is the key.
delaware
Male - 24 Years Old
what on earth is anthony green "average" at?
02:24 AM on 04/21/09 
User Info.
doxa_lu
protosteamcybercrust
Austin, Texas
Male - 26 Years Old
Overall i think On Letting Go is a better album than the Juturna but depending on the mood it could go either way. I find myself listening to On Letting Go more often though. I believe every part of this band is what makes us like them. I for one love the drum work throughout and although not alway prevalent the bass line on songs like On Letting Go, Close Your Eyes To See and Living Together hits me hard.

I like the fact that Circa Survive has their own sound and one thing I think that makes the albums sound similar is the moodiness in the lyrics. I would like to hear more songs like Mandala, I remember not liking the song at first just because I was so use to what they had going already. It's probably my favorite song from them.

Anthony Green deserves the praises, the kid has the midas touch. Well not quite but you know what I mean. Everything he seems to be a part of is usually in my taste. The Sound of Animals Fighting is awesome. And his solo work on Avalon was great, a little weak in the middle but seeing him and the good old war perform those songs live was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Circa Survive though is more than just one man, I think they'll be really big near the end of this year especially with hearing the song Frozen Creek. I got the biggest chills, it's just one of those songs that will always affect you.
03:41 AM on 04/21/09 
User Info.
dancelukedance
My body is a bomb
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
Male
Overall i think On Letting Go is a better album than the Juturna but depending on the mood it could go either way. I find myself listening to On Letting Go more often though. I believe every part of this band is what makes us like them. I for one love the drum work throughout and although not alway prevalent the bass line on songs like On Letting Go, Close Your Eyes To See and Living Together hits me hard.

I like the fact that Circa Survive has their own sound and one thing I think that makes the albums sound similar is the moodiness in the lyrics. I would like to hear more songs like Mandala, I remember not liking the song at first just because I was so use to what they had going already. It's probably my favorite song from them.

Anthony Green deserves the praises, the kid has the midas touch. Well not quite but you know what I mean. Everything he seems to be a part of is usually in my taste. The Sound of Animals Fighting is awesome. And his solo work on Avalon was great, a little weak in the middle but seeing him and the good old war perform those songs live was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Circa Survive though is more than just one man, I think they'll be really big near the end of this year especially with hearing the song Frozen Creek. I got the biggest chills, it's just one of those songs that will always affect you.

Is that a new song?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version