|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
Your Sweet Uncertainty - 01.07.09
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer. Below you will find answers from bands that replied.|
Your Sweet Uncertainty [myspace]
1. How did you get your band name?
from a jimmy eat world song
2. How did this band get started?
it started as a side project with members from the early november and finding westerly
3. What bands are you influenced by?
goo goo dolls, jimmy eat world. foo fighters, third eye blind
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
jimmy eat world and goo goo dolls because they are two of the best bands around today...and van halen because thats my favorite and they rip real hard live!
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
i def would be a chiwawa because there little and awesome
6. Why should people listen to your band?
because we write feel good music...if you give it a chance i think people would really appreciate what we're trying to do
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
we have a song called highschool jazz band part 2 that that is really fun to play live so id say that one, it wouldnt be to hard we're not that crazy
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
my band. family, all the fans and anyone who supports and believes in local music
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
the jerk offs that run it and sign bullshit bands and dont give decent hard working musicians a shot...nothing personal lol
10. Memorable tour experience?
sharing a stage with NFG, playing in front of 5000 people, and a ripping blowjob in san fran :)
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
ap is the best music site out there, always on top of their shit, im constantly on here
12. What is your favorite song to play?
this song called the shredder we have
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
i love cali any part
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
nirvana and chili peppers...grew up on those
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
oh man def super strength cause im a little guy and that be awesome to kick anyones ass easily, but flying would be cool to
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
ummm, im a star wars geek, but so is the rest of my band so dont hate!
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
im a huge fan of hanging out and doing nothing
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
i can play bass, thats about it
12:50 PM on 03/30/09
Glad to see a YSU interview. Lets hear more about that BJ:)
01:15 PM on 03/31/09
Was this interview written by someone from teen beat?? Come on, i hate questions like those... what a waste... why not ask about the bands future plans? Jeff leaving? Tours?
More From This Author
Buy the Music